Monday, October 08, 2007

America Ferrera....Queen Latina



Ugly Betty star America Ferrera has been named Hispanic Woman of the Year by Billboard and the Hollywood Reporter.

Ferrera, 23, will be honored at the inaugural Hispanic Women in Entertainment breakfast at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Tuesday.

Publisher John Kilcullen says, "Ferrara is a leader for all women, but especially those in the Hispanic community. She's dedicated to advancing the position of Hispanics in television and film."

America said, "It's an honor to be in such esteemed company. And it's a thrill to see talented women recognized for their work behind the camera." Earlier last week, Ferrera was awarded the Latina Leader honor by the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute. She has also featured on Hispanic Business Magazine's 2007 list of the 100 Most Influential Hispanics.

Image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this
board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.

I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.


my web page; The Sex Vids