Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Like, OMG, Nick Hogan is still in a bubble



After putting his friend in a nursing home for life, Nick Hogan is crawling back out. You can tell this kid learned a really big lesson from his horrible accident. Read the unfortunate details on Nick's "friend" John.

TMZ reports that Hogan wrote the following entry on his blog all by himself:

"omggggg its been forever since i blogged...hell i dont even know what blog means but i guess its where you write stuff for people to read

anyways my last one was before i even drove for mopar, if you check my pics youll see that i did end up driving for them for my amateur season and most of my pro rookie season. i recently left the mopar team tho...things didnt work out to well

but!....i picked up a new title sponsor...POLAROID! and started my own team with twin 350z's pretty cool i know

anyways id like everyone to wish my luck for my 08 season and keep john graziano in your prayers"


Yes. Me, me, I, me, my..... and oh, by the way... pray for my friend! Gotta go! Very unfortunate.

TMZ/Image

No comments: