Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Gab



Genius! It's time for a Britney Blackout. No more Britney. I'm in.

Ashlee & Pete kill the 80's

Two gorgeous women cuddle each other

This week's gossip magazine covers

Ingrate.

Orlando acts a fool

What's up with Gwyneth?

Paying the price for Anna Nicole

Rihanna visits TRL

Katie Holmes is struggling

Drunk priest punches out cop

Law student in trouble after posting Pat Robertson photo on Facebook

Lost dog walks 7 miles to find his home

Pepsi man punches out Coca Cola man

Hospital gives man drip-feed of vodka

Image: Britney Now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Today I was browsing on the net and looking for some interesting
and nice seemed sites with similar theme of my site.

I visited just now your site, and I mean, that it has a excellent quality content and design. Congratulation.

My site, what goes about watches: http://watches.infoniac.com is on the beginning and I want more people
to know and to be interested about it. Because I created it to share with people the information,
what is interesting for me.

I just suggest you link exchange with my site because I like to make friends site and by this way make bigger
chance to more visitors for each other.

Thanks for hold a minute for reading this comment and I am looking forward to your early reply.


--
Best regards,
The_watches mailto:watches@infoniac.com