Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Give Back Girl



Gwen Stefani has pledged all proceeds from her San Diego performance tonight to victims of the horrible California fires last week. Gwen said she almost canceled her show after hearing thousands of residents had been evacuated.

She says, "San Diego has always been so supportive of me throughout my entire career. Living in Orange County it has always been like a second home to me. When I heard about the devastation of the fires at first I felt I should cancel my show out of respect but then it occurred to me there might be a more useful solution." Hella good.

Proceeds will go to the After-The-Fires Fund 2007

Image: AceShowbiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/virginia/salem/salem%20pizza%20&%20subs/24153/

Find your best pizza.

Anonymous said...

Overview of US restaurants. Jamba Juice