Friday, October 05, 2007

Gwen's Little Rocker



Gwen Stefani told InStyle magazine that her son Kingston is starting to show off his genetic talent for music. "He sings a lot to himself. He is just getting into music. He does the whole head-bouncing thing."

"This morning he woke up at 6am and I was like, 'OK, I'm going to die right now.' I definitely don't get enough sleep, but I'd rather spend time with him. I've got this extra-fun, amazing little guy who just wants to hang with me."

Gwen takes the little guy on tour with her- and he has the hookup on her bus: "There is a crib for Kingston with his little sleepy-time things on my tour bus. It is pretty adorable. And there's also a big playpen with a gate, so he can sleep up there if he wants. It's perfect for me too - sometimes he plays in there with me if I want to lie down."

Female First/ Image

No comments: