Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Beyonce's sister feels bad for her



Solange Knowles says that she SO does not want to be like her big sis Beyonce. "I don't want to get that far," she claims. "I feel really bad for my sister. I'm always like, 'Oh, let's go to the mall,' or 'Let's go here,' and she can't. I enjoy having that."

Oh, and she feels there is no competition with Beyonce either. "I think that as artists we're totally different, and when my record comes out it will express that," she says about her new album, "Solange & The Hadley Street Dreams." So what exactly is her goal? To be a little bit famous? Oh Solanjay. Beyonshlmay.

"But I admire my sister so much," adds Solange. "She's one of my role models in that she is successful and classy. She's very diplomatic and lives her life true to self."

People/Photo: Walk Taken

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feels bad for her... I call it jealousy!

Anonymous said...

I might have believed her until she called Beyonce "classy"...

Anonymous said...

She wouldn't be putting out a record if she didn't want to be like Beyonce now would she?

Anonymous said...

She is doing a great jonb,,,especially in the shadows of such a famous person..Im sure she IS NOT JEALOUS of her sis but happy for her success...why is it about so much negativity...The family has it going on!

C'est Moi said...

How can they be related? Is Beyonday *that* constructed?!

Anonymous said...

Solange was actually supposed to be a Cheetah Girl but her dad pulled her out of the film / group so she could promote her debut album "Solo Star," which sold like 5 copies total. The Cheetah Girls have sold over 3 million. I wonder if she feels bad for passing up an opportunity like that....

Anonymous said...

Yeah i wouldn't feel bad either her sister/family supporting you ass.Besides who gives shit

Anonymous said...

Beyonce ain't shit and neither is her sister. While Beyonce has a nice voice, she can't sell records without selling sex first. Put some clothes on already. she will never have the respect of a Gladys Knight or Dionne Warwick. Solange sealed her fate with her 17 year old pregnancy. Fuck these fake ass black bitches.

Anonymous said...

i cant belive that she said that because they was all cool before. now its not they grew up together and had some fun.i wish this never happend. tell me if you like it tommrow january 23.130pm

Anonymous said...

i don`t like solonge beyonces bttr n solonge is jealous!!

Anonymous said...

i think all ya need to shut da **** up vause if u wer lik dat u would be yhe same way n dat gurl who said she aint notin u ain notin but a jealous broad who a wanna be beyonce

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://hairtyson.com]buy Phen375[/url] are tablets that supporter abridge fuselage weight. One of these tabs has to be captivated with fizzy water be illogical, round 20 minutes already a meal, twice a day.