Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lance Bass vs. 50 Cent



Lance Bass and 50 Cent are releasing books at the same time, and People reports they even held their launch parties on the same night. "He doesn't stand a chance," 50 said about his new coffee-table book, 50 x 50.

Bass also had a launch party in NYC for his own book Out of Sync: A Memoir. "50's going down, that's all I have to say," Lance reportedly joked. "50, I don't want to playa-hate, but there's a lot that my book has that yours doesn't."

Bass said, "I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any relationships with guys in that book. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any space training, either."

50 says, "With me, everything's a competition, so I bet you the end of next week, I'll be moving more copies than him. This is the same competition – this is Kanye West and 50 Cent all over again!"

People/Image

No comments: