Friday, October 05, 2007

Larry Birkhead...Time to Make More Baby Money



Larry Birkhead is in talks to star in a reality TV show documenting his life as the father of late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Dannielynn.

Birkhead has an agreement in principle with a network - I think I read somewhere that it is with E!... Apparently, Larry has been slammed with offers since he won custody of little Danielynn.

Birkhead told the New York Daily News, "I don't want to give something away yet. It's basically the 'day in the life of daddy duties.' The truth is, people came to me with pitches, and I haven't accepted anything. It's something they continue to talk to me about. It's multiple networks. I'm listening to what they have to say. My daughter is my focus now. I'm being a great dad. She's teething. She's got about eight teeth. Everything is great with her. She chomps on me every day. All she has to worry about is her Barney video." And Daddy pimping her out....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds soooo boring