Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Lohan...faking it through rehab



According to Female First, Lindsay Lohan completed rehab last week but she was forced to stay after testing positive for cocaine.

Lohan is said to have been drinking alcohol and mixing diet pills with prescription anti-anxiety medication in a desperate bid to get high.

Their sources said, "I think she'll take whatever pills they allow her. It's obvious to me she's high because she acts loopy and can't seem to walk in a straight line!"

"She had a friend sneak vodka in a water bottle into one of the Alcoholics Anonymous meetings she goes to. Everyone wants her to be their friend, so they'll do anything for her. She smells like booze, and the staff do nothing about it."

"I asked her if she had any intention of being sober and she looked at me like I was crazy. She's still doing whatever she wants."

Image

No comments: