Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gabsmashed

Campbell leaving the Midtown North Police Precinct last week....




"When confronted by an angry Naomi, play dead. And never, NEVER look Naomi in the eyes....Naomi can smell your fear." Neal

"Dennis Rodman hollers at a bitch while filming his role in Mrs. Abominable Snowman!" Michael K

"For the love of furry poncho's, I did it and I will do it again! And again." Gabs

"I once asked my mom where the word "poncho" came from and she told me that it was derived from Poncho Gonzalez, the man with no arms. In this instance it comes from "poncho in the face", otherwise known as "Watch out, before Naomi panchos you in the face." Swank

"I was watching the Fabulous Life of Naomi Campbell last night and learned she never goes a day without fewer than 4 cell phones, ready to be hurled at a moments notice."Idle

"Poncho-chi, poncho-chi...she'll fvck you up real bitchily!" (sung to the Mon Chi Chi theme song) " Kat

"You know she beat up some rabbits for that poncho…and girl
looks like she’s ready for a new one." Annie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your
own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!


Look into my website :: gps on iphone